The Executive Assistant to Division Management performs advanced, diversified and confidential secretarial administrative duties requiring broad comprehensive experience, skills and knowledge of organizational policies and practices; provides support to executives
at VP level or higher with responsibility for major functions such as lending, marketing and operations; assists with personnel and benefit administration, reporting and other activities in support of branch operations.
• Provides administrative and technical support for management staff to include compiling data, developing reporting format, and assisting with preparation of all types of reports, board information, staff correspondence and various other documents. Assists
in handling the most confidential and sensitive information.
• Supports division management, credit management and marketing activities. Assists in preparing management reports, association credit reporting and credit information management.
• Assures responses needed during the absence of management are properly handled by own action or referred to appropriate source for resolution. Proficiently composes correspondence for managers in their absence. Independently handles special projects as assigned.
• Maintains personnel records of employees. Assists in administration of salary and benefit programs, training, and other human resource activities.
• Prepares board agenda and materials for board meetings and minutes.
• Maintains files, manuals, minutes, and other records and files of the association. Coordinates and maintains appointment and activities calendar for department personnel.
• Assists management staff through support of association new business and customer service activities.
• Assists in making arrangements for and coordinating conferences and meetings. Makes hotel accommodations and arrangements for employees.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Minimum of high school education with at least two years of specialized secretarial training.
• At least 5 years of comparable administrative support experience.
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher and other related software applications.
• Knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation, and required formats to recognize and correct correspondence and reports.
• Demonstrates tact and diplomacy in sensitive situations.
• Effectively adapts to changes in work environment; works well under pressure.
• Problem solving and decision making:
o Independently handles correspondence for top executives.
o Decides on actions needing immediate executive action or refers to appropriate source for resolution.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodation@FirstSouthLand.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
First South Farm Credit will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Association’s legal duty to furnish information.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.